Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Membership Services Manager
Closing date: March 31, 2017
Job Specifications: Part Time, up to 20 hours weekly
Salary: hourly pay, based on experience
Job Brief: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting on ACA’s arts events marketing website NowPlayingAustin.com, assisting Membership Services Manager with the Fiscal Sponsorship Program and frontline office administration, including assistance with the community room.
Scope of Work
• Review and edit event website submissions as needed to meet high content standards
• Interface with performing arts organizations and venues to serve their online marketing needs
• create events for ACA public calendar as required
• Route mail, email, and phone messages to appropriate staff
• Create and distribute internal documents as needed
• Assist with Community Room setup for rentals, ACA committee and board meetings
• Assist with ACA events as necessary
• Assisting the CEO with researching, writing grants, and preparing reports for artistic and community programs
• Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
• Excellent time management, verbal and written communications skill
• Familiarity with gmail, Microsoft Office, Facebook and Twitter
• Effectively manage multiple deadlines, calendars, and work-flows
How to Apply
Please email the following documents to [email protected] with the subject line "Administrative Assistant"
• A one-page cover letter that describes your commitment to arts and cultural development. Feel free to write in whatever way feels most natural, authentic, and interesting to you.
• Your resume
• Two professional references